Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #95- "Be my Teddy Bear"

Yep it's Monday again so it's time for a challenge over at Pollycraft!
The lovely Lynsey has chosen this week's challenge and her theme for you is

'Be my Teddy Bear'

I've chosen the delightful little Cuthbert - 'Cupid' for this weeks challenge.


I've followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday so I'm entering my card into their challenge this week.


This week's lucky winner will receive the full of set of Claudia and Spencer digis which are new to the Pollycraft shop, how great is that!

ALL ENTRIES are eligible to win the prize, there is no need to use a Pollycraft image...
however only entries using Pollycraft images will be chosen as favourites.

I hope you can play along this week in the Pollycraft Challenge.

4 Interesting Comments Left:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Kylie.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

OoooOooooh! this is too cute!! I love it *claps*
Thank you for joining in with Sketch Saturday's 3rd birthday challenge, good luck!
Jo xx

Bente said...

So beautiful card, love it!!
Thanks for joining us at SS this week Hugs, Bente

Jackie Thomas said...

What! How did I miss this card? I adore it. The papers were made for him. Beautiful work honey. Love ya' xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails