Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #91 Anything Goes

It's Monday again? Are you sure? Wow, it's May already.
Being May 2nd, it's my dear friend's Birthday today. Happpy Birthday Megs. Hope you have a fabulous day! xoxo

Also being Monday, it's time for another challenge over at Pollycraft. This week Marit has chosen our theme and she's giving us full control. She's chosen...
"Anything Goes"

So here is my card.

I've used 'Flower Girl' out of the new Swings and Slides 2 collection. So hard to pick one to colour as they're all so cute! Love both sets.
I've followed the sketch over at The Sweet Stop this week. Just love their sketches and I love how easy a card comes together when using one.

Hope to see you in the Pollycraft Challenge this week. Come on, it's easy!

Keep creating, Kylie ox

3 Interesting Comments Left:

Jackie Thomas said...

Do my eyes deceive me? or did you use "red" on this card? lol..Are you sure you're OK honey? lol... Seriously it looks fantastic. Love your colouring and shading.
Love you xo Jackie

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Kylie.
luv
Debby

Lynne Armstrong said...

Stunning card Kylie. Love the colours and your colouring is fantastic :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails