Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #92 "Boyz to Men" - Joanne

YAY! BLOGGER IS PLAYING NICE!
(well for now!)
I haven't had access but now I do I will share with you my card for Monday (yes yesterday!) for Pollycraft Challenges!
This week the very talented Joanne has chosen the theme
"Boyz to Men"
She would love to see some male cards as most of us have trouble doing these but we all need them. (the cards that is! lol)
Here is my card using 'Skills' from the new Swings n Slides collection #2.



We are being sponsored this week by Wendy at The Secret Crafter
who is offering one lucky winner 3 digis of their choice!

Hope you can join us in the Pollycraft Challenge this week!

Keep creating, Kylie xo

4 Interesting Comments Left:

Bec said...

love love love this card kylie, that image is adorable.. perfect little boys card.. bec xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card kylie.
luv
Debby

Jackie Thomas said...

So adorable Kyl's and your colouring is fantastic. will have to check these sweeties out.
Hugs xo Jackie

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails