Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Lilith Preview Day 1

TPS has some GORGEOUS new stamps being released this month. You are NOT going to want to miss out on these ones!
I have the pleasure of introducing to you...
Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita "Lilith"

She's had a funky hair cut for this one! Lilith is still my all time favourite Lolita. Doesnt' matter what Kellie wants to dress her up in, she can 'rock it'!! lol.
Head over to Tickled Pink Stamps Blog to see the other DT's stunning creations and to find out how you can win some of these cuties. Yes well it is a TPS release so of course there's freebies to be won! lol.

Keep creating, Kylie xo

5 Interesting Comments Left:

Louise said...

Amazing Kylie!
Love the way you've "dressed" her up - stunning colours and colouring :)
Hugs

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is sooo gorgeous Brown...Loving the colours you have used.
Kristy xoxo

Fran said...

Oh my gosh Brown, this card is breathtaking, I just love the colour combo and the way your card is so elegant and Lilith is still so funky! (oh, and I want her shoes!!)

Debra James said...

I soooo love your colour combo here, love browns and blues tog. Justone absolutely great card,xxxx

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just GORGEOUS Kylie - what can I say - I think she's PERFECT in these colours - LOL. I came sooo close to using these DPs too - great minds ;) Your layout is just fabulous too!
xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails