Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lil Perfect Match Collection Blog Hop Release...

Tickled Pink Stamps Blog Hop for the new Lil Perfect Match Collection.
If you have found me through the almighty and fabulous Boss Lady's Blog aka Kellie Winnell, then you are on the right road!

I thought I would showcase the new and adorable (yes, adorable!) ....
"Lil Perfect Match Mad Hatter"
I've made a criss cross card to show this perfect pair off to you.

The felt ribbon and mini peg is out of my gift of goodies that the lovely Karen Yates aka Taz gave to me last year for my birthday. Lovin' the stash thanks Taz!!
The vintage seam binding, black bling arrow and buttons ( of course) are from my stash.


As you can see the delightful Lil Lolita Ivy is perfectly suited to our Mad Hatter!

Now on with the fun!
I'm sending you off now to the awesome talents of the lovely Louise.
If you find yourself lost along the way, just head back to the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog.

Keep creating, Kylie xo

46 Interesting Comments Left:

Maria Therese said...

This is so cool! Love your card sweetie!!!

cowboydutrem said...

Wow, love that strass arrow!

Cor* said...

Fabulous insert! love the blingy arrow! Lovely coloring! An awesome creation!

jan farnworth said...

wonderful creation

gobeagirl said...

Hi Kylie. This is a great card. I have been looking at both pictures for the last 5 minutes and I still can not see where your card folds when it is together. I have never seen anything like this and it is just awesome. I love your little extras on this as well. Love the arrow bling and the way you have used your Spellbinder and all of the rest. lol... Great great coloring on your mad hatter. He look great in his blue top hat. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Lisa G

Chelle said...

I love cris cross cards...beautiful job.

Graphicat said...

Awesome!!! Love that image and neat fold card too!!!
Cheers
Cheri

BlackBird said...

Wonderful card!

Tanya S said...

Oh what fun!!I love how she pops out.Great card hun!

Serafiia said...

What a fun card, thanks for sharing!

wildfairy said...

what a fantastic card...i love it, awesome colouring job!

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is just another amazing criss cross card:)

Flutterby Trina said...

Now that is funky!! Love it! xx

Becky Dunham said...

This is so cute Kylie! Such great elements - all those extra little goodies! Have never tried one of these cards before, might have to give it a try! love the way you "hid" Ivy on the inside :)

JLJ Designs said...

Great card! I love the pull out of Ivy.

Jen

Debbie Pamment said...

OOoooh this is just waaayyyy too cool! I really must try one of these you've done an AMAZING job Charlie - LOVE IT!
xXx

Gram's Treasures said...

Amazing idea and beautiful card! That's what dreams should be made of!
Joyce xx

Mary M. said...

Gorgeous card. Love the mad hatter. He is definitely the perfect match for Ivy. Love all the embellishments.

Jenn said...

Great card.

Peta's Blog said...

Wow this is gorgeous, Just love that hatter! Love the style of the card and all the added detail.

Fran said...

Oh, gorgeous card hun, I just love this style with the pull out card and it is such a cute way to use two images :)

Eulanda said...

Oh Kylie this is adorable!! I love your coloring of the Mad Hatter! Great criss cross card! Hugs!

Katie said...

Awesome! I love the criss cross card and how you used it to showcase the images. Thanks so much for the inspiration :)
xx Katie

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun card!

Jane said...

WOW!!! this is stunning hun! love the criss cross card and gorgeous colours with the kraft!! yum! hugs, Jane x

Craftdee said...

This is so cute: my little great-nephew (geez, how old am I!!) would love this, he's into all things spy and secret ;-) Love all the detail on this card, TFS, Dee

Kiksisworld said...

That is a cool card!

Hugs Kiksi

Bernadet said...

fantastic card

alethea said...

Beautiful card!!! Love how you have coloured in one image and left the other uncoloured!! TFS! Hugs xx

Carly said...

lovely ... I feel like a cup of tea now :)

Sara H said...

Your criss cross card is so sweet! And the sentiment is realy beautiful. Love the details.

superdidine said...

very pretty card

Lau W said...

Oh superb ! So lovely creation !
xxx

Louise said...

Hi Kylie!
WOWZERS! You made a crisscross, thats a favorite fold of mine - however I tend to create it way to rarely! :(
You´ve made an amazing job with yours - totally love your Mad hatter coloring and those amazing dp´s! Cool! Spellie is also very beautiful :)

Hugs

Unknown said...

Lovely card my dear!

Crystal said...

Love this criss cross card, so fun! Love all the little embellishments you added too! Such fun images!!

Lisa said...

looks fab
hugs
xo

OliveJuice Lulu said...

Very pretty card - love the colors and your coloring on the Mad Hatter is awesome! He is so cute and crazy at the same time - alluring I should say! LOL! TFS!

Alyssa S said...

Ooh, fabulous!! Love how vintage this feels!

Karyn S said...

how cool - I love the pull out with Ivy on! thanks for sharing your amazing crafty talent!

My Scrap Diary said...

Hatter and Ivy look fabulous in this criss cross pocket card. Neat embellishments!
Jess M

Carissa said...

Oooh, this is beautiful. I love how you used Ivy on the insert.
Carissa :)

Regan said...

Cute! Love the arrow of bling! Such a cool card! :)

Jackie Thomas said...

Where have I been, I've missed this one too. You already know how much I love it. Gorgeous!. love ya' xo

Sue D said...

Great way to use the criss cross card to show both of them.

{VICKI} said...

Fabulous!
That's one of my favorite quotes--love the arrow too
Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails