Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #94 "Embellishment Bingo" - Sheena

What a gorgeous weekend of weather we've had here. Unfortunately I didn't get to get out and enjoy it but managed to get a whole lot of washing done, including my walls. We have 16 days until we move house! Whoo hoo.
But you're here to see my card for this week's Pollycraft Challenge!
The lovely Sheena made an Embellishment Bingo Card for us to follow this week. What a fun and different challenge to follow!
I could have put all those embellishments on my card but I managed to restrain myself! lol.

I used Pearls, Pins, Flowers on the Bingo Card.
I've also used the new images "Mr & Mrs Chester" from the Pollycraft Shop. They are so much fun! Paula has been working so hard and has ANOTHER new set released this week. They are so cute so be sure to check them out!
I'm entering this card in the Secret Crafter's challenge which is 'Anniversary'
Our sponsor this week is Letraset


Hope to see you in this fun challenge at Pollycraft this week!

Keep creating, Kylie ox

5 Interesting Comments Left:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card sweetie :)

Jackie Thomas said...

Totally gorgeous and extremely elegant. Love every little detail.
hugs xo

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kylie,
What a cute little image & the papers & embellishments look so elegant. It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Emma said...

Just beautiful...
Hugs Emma x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Love these super cute monkies

Thanks for joining our "Anniversary" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Related Posts with Thumbnails