Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Playing in The Sugar Bowl

I've just had some spare time while hubby took my youngest out for shopping time at the 'Boys Toy Shop!'. lol. So of course I didn't waste it and played with my craft goodies!
Finally got this gorgeous Sugar Nellie image coloured up which I got quite a while back. Her name is Joy!

I've followed Maria's sketch over at The Sugar Bowl this week so I'm going to enter my card there!

Visit again soon to see my Pollycraft Card for this week's challenge!

Keep creating, Kylie ox







3 Interesting Comments Left:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie!! Thank you for playing at the Sugar Bowl!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kylie, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Stunning colouring and perfect layout. Huge hugs xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails