Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #93 - "Music"

Wow, that weekend just zoomed on by!
Had a busy one cleaning as when you're sick, the house cleaning fairy still doesn't come to help out! What do I have to do to get that darn fairy to drop by?
It's Pollycraft Challenge time and this week our very talented Boss aka 'Paula' chose the theme.
This week is set as "MUSIC".

So here is my card hot off the press!! (again!)


This is Jerry Kisses-Drummer. You can find him here in the Pollycraft Shop.
Paula is also sponsoring the challenge this week with 10 digis up for grabs.

 There are also some gorgeous new releases in the shop so it's a good week to enter. You never know your luck!
Here's a peek!!
So I hope you can join us.

Keep creating, Kylie xo

4 Interesting Comments Left:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
I've just been catching up with all I've missed over the last few weeks. This is a fabulous boy card. I lov ethe layout and colours and the image is brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie Thomas said...

This is sooo cool. coloured brilliantly too. Oooh I like that die you've used. What is it?
Love you xo

Merry said...

Kylie, love how you have used the image on this card. Such a great boys card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails