Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #63-'No designer paper'

It's Monday and time for a challenge over at Pollycraft.
This week it's my turn to chose the challenge for you all. The challenge, if you choose to accept it, is "NO DESIGNER PAPER".
What? What was I thinking? I LOVE designer paper!!
Lucky for me, the very talented Paula designs such beautiful images and they don't need much else!

I stamped a flower image on the main cardstock with versamark then embossed a piece of white and inked the edges.

Our Sponsor this week is Gotta Craft

They are offering the lucky winner this stamp from TGF "Cheeky Nurse".

A special thanks to Paula this week for helping with the Pollycraft Challenge post. It's been crazy here for myself and the family these past 2 weeks and only more to come unfortunately. I promise to be back on track soon.
Hugs to all who have sent warm wishes! xo

Keep creating, Kylie xo

9 Interesting Comments Left:

Kellie said...

OH wow Kylie I absolutely love this! She looks so sweet and innocent, nothing like you hehe KIDDING! LOVE it!
Kellie xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is stunning brown!!! Love the borders and that butterfly GORGEOUS!!!
Kristy xx

Debbie Pamment said...

FABULOUS job!! I remember the time when I dound it hard to use DPs - now I can't imagine NOT using them - LOL. But you've done an amazing job!
xXx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jackie Thomas said...

Fab card Kyl's. I notice she's dressed in your favourite colours. I love the embossing. Love you xo Jack

Cheryl said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS,so beautifully coloured and what a pretty butterfly!!!
xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Kylie.
luv
Debby

Whimcees said...

Hello!

No DP necessary for you to create a great card! :<) Love the image - and your coloring is lovely!

Wishing you well!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!!
The colors and details are fab, and the image is so adorable!!
Hugs from Maya

Related Posts with Thumbnails