Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #14-Music Sheet

In the Lil Lolita Boutique this week, our challenge is set as 'Music Sheet'.

I've used 20's Evie from Tickled Pink Stamps Store. I've coloured her using my copics. Also from TPS store is the little charm and the lace. This is my 2nd Spellbinder Die set I got from Bizzy Bec's. This is labels 14. The paper is Grace Taylor and the pearls and satin ribbon are from my stash. The hat pin I made myself.

Hope to see you in the challenge this week.


Keep creating, Kylie ox

10 Interesting Comments Left:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
I love your design paper and image on this card. The colour is magnificent and that bow is gorgeously rich looking. I love this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
I love your design paper and image on this card. The colour is magnificent and that bow is gorgeously rich looking. I love this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Too cute Kylie as usual. Love it. *hugz*

Unknown said...

Hey Miss Brown, love your gorgeous papers and the brown bow!! Your Hat pin is stunning and so is your Lace and Charm and COLOURING OMG - outstanding:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxxxx

Bron said...

I am lovin your charms and bow they are just stunning... Hugs from Bron xox

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Renkata said...

wow so chic! Gorgeous bow and charm.

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous, true Kylie style. Love the hat pin you made and your colouring is perfect. hugs Jackie

Amy said...

Love this soft and vintagey card Kylie! She's colored beautifully and the chocolate brown bow w/charm and stick pin are perfect touches! Awesome!

Patricia Mae said...

Very pretty I love the colors. I really have to try browns some day.
~Patricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails