Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #61-Autumn colours

It's my groups turn for the Monday Pollycraft Challenge. This week the gorgeous Jane asked us to create something related to "Autumn".
I've gone for the colours of Autumn and used the dear little Cuthbert from Pollycraft store.

This card was made for Father's Day.

Our sponsor this week is our very own leader Paula who has a voucher for you to spend in the shop.
There are lots of exciting new stamps in the Pollycraft store including some cute little mice (Mimi and Marley) for Christmas and a couple of funky Christmas ones too!!

Fun challenge this week although here in OZ we are in Spring!

Keep creating, Kylie xo



5 Interesting Comments Left:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
I love the colour combo on this card. The papers are awesome and the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kylie, I love your card, you've inspired me to try this week's challenge too and thank you for popping by. PS. I have got a niece having the same lovely name as yours, living also in Australia :)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card - the colors are so beautiful! All of it works so well with the cute image!

Wishing you a great week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Merry said...

This is so lovely....great papers and love the little key charm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails