Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #13-Girlie Girl

Yaay time for another challenge in the Lil Lolita Boutique.
I loved using the sketch last week and most of you will be happy to know we will be having regular sketches!!
This week we are looking for 'Girlie Girl' cards. With these gorgeous Lil Lolita images this challenge was easy.
I've used the gorgeous Willow.
I used my new Spellbinder dies, #15 to cut out Willow. I even dragged out a border punch to do the lace look border at the top. All the embellishments are from Bizzy Becs. These are what I won over in Bec's challenges.
The sentiment is a new one coming soon to the Tickled Pink Stamps Store. Keep your eyes peeled for these!!

See you in the Boutique!!

Keep creating, Kylie ox

11 Interesting Comments Left:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
Now this is girlie. Beautiful colours and embellishments and a gorgeous image - how big are her eyes!
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous card Kylie. Your colouring is awesome. I especially love her eyes. Truly a lovely card. Thanks for the Anniversary wishes. Love ya' xo Jack

Sammi said...

oooh... so pretty! I Love it!
xxx

Merry said...

Your colouring is just amazing and really like how you put all the flowers together.

Unknown said...

OOOOO LA LA Miss Brown!! I love the head shot of lovely Willow and OMGOSH I so love your Spellbinders and that lacey punch border, oooooo and that pearly buckle!! Gotta love the buckle!! Such a wonderfully fantastic card miss brown love it!! :-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Amy said...

What a fantastic card! I love Willow's 'big head' and those gorgeous hazel eyes... WOW! This card is absolutely stunning! :)

Kylie said...

Very girly girl here Hun. Love that new spellbinders label! A beautiful card,
Hugs
Kylie

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful work as always Kylie!Exquisite coloring and I adore the new labels!
Hugs,Connie

Patricia Mae said...

Kylie very pretty and girlie I love the colors. Awesome job. Thanks so much for all the fun at LLB. I will be stalking you, hehe. I love seening all your cards.
~Patricia

Eulanda said...

Wozers this if tres pretty!! Very feminine and I really really LOVE how you colored her hair! WOW!! I think I should be stalking, I mean checking in and using your stuff for inspiration!! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails