Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #15-buttons

Oh how lucky am I? The challenge this week in the Lil Lolita Boutique is 'BUTTONS'. I just love buttons.
Unfortunately I've had a crazy couple of days and haven't been able to get to my craft desk. I've rushed this card to make it in time because I just couldn't miss out on using my favourite embellishment in the challenge!!

I've used the gorgeous 60's Ivy from Tickled Pink Stamps because not only is she gorgeous but also quick to colour up!! heehee.
This is my spellbinders die #14. Everything else is from my stash.
Sorry to keep it short and sweet but lots to do for me I'm afraid :(

I hope to see your creation in the Boutique!!

Keep creating, Kylie xo


15 Interesting Comments Left:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Hun! I love your buttons. Ivy looks gorgeous too.
Hugs
Kylie

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Kylie, your buttons are gorgeous... I love buttons too!! I really like your colour combo and your sentiment:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxxxx

Leonie said...

O just love your chocolate and blue colour combo! Gawjus!! as are your beautiful buttons! really liking that Nestie too..might have to getthat one!!! And just adore that SU sentiment! great all round
Hugs leonie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
I love the colours on this fabulous card and of course the buttons just set everything off.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Renkata said...

Very sweet and lovely card.

Amy said...

This is so cool looking Kylie, everything is just perfect! Love it!

Bron said...

What a super cute card. Love how you managed to get some many buttons on it. That nestie I think is now on my need list! Hugs from Bron xo

Kellie said...

Gorgeous as always hun, colouring amazing - CHECK, papers gorgeous - CHECK, Buttons - CHECK, perfection CHECK! LOVE it!
Hugs xx

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a loveley card like al the bottons allover. We "re using the same craftpaper at the moment nice paper from DCWV Linen stack.

love Annemarie en merit

Patricia Mae said...

Kylie this came out so cute I love the blues and browns. Awesome.
~Patricia

Jackie Thomas said...

This challenge was right up your alley. I love this colour combo you have used and your buttons are perfectly placed lol.. luv ya' xo Jack

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kylie,
This might have been quick, but it's gorgeous nonetheless. Ivy looks totally fab & groovy! Love it. Hope you are keeping well.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card Kylie....I agree buttons are fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails