Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Need more Christmas cards!!

Well I forced myself to sit and create some more Christmas cards while I still had my copics out from my last creation. I'm struggling trying to get back into it so went on a search for a sketch. I found a few but the one from Sketch Saturday best suited my image I had already printed out.

Yep, another 'big head'. lol.


Once again I've used a Tickled Pink Stamps image, "Lil Victorian Christmas Lolita, Lylah". She's available in digi for only $4 AUS. Hey and then you can do 'big heads' as well :) lol.

I also quickly made up this card using 1 of the freebies from Wee Stamps. So generous to give out some Christmas spirit! Such a quick image to colour up too.


Phew! I'm exhausted. Hee hee.
I hope you're all getting prepared for Christmas, remembering to have fun!!

Keep creating, Kylie ox




4 Interesting Comments Left:

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG you've been busy. These are just fantastic. Well done you. Huge hugs xo

Riet said...

So goorgeous cards Kylie,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Kylie, Your cards are gorgeous, your colouring and design is beautiful. Looks like you recovered your card making abilities very nicely. I need to start searching for my mojo, it has gone walk-about again. Have a wonderful Christmas hugs Jodie from Oz :)

Steph said...

Fab cards! I love your colouring! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails