Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

I made a card!!

I know this is easy for most of you but since my mojo up and went on holidays I haven't been able to put copic to paper :(```
I sat down today and got inspired by the beautiful Christmas images of 2010 from Tickled Pink Stamps.
I've just noticed that Kellie still has some of these Lil Christmas Lolitas left in store with a SALE here.

So as I'm not a huge red and green Christmas fan, I decided to go the more suttle aquas for my card.
I think it worked out ok?

The sentiment is also from Tickled Pink Stamps Store.

Now that I've broken the drought, hopefully I can make some more cards! I think I've left it too late to make my cards for THIS christmas but I can make a start for 2012 right? lol.

Keep creating, Kylie xo



4 Interesting Comments Left:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Kylie. I love the aqua for Christmas. And it's very lonely in the naughty corner lol!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicki's Blog said...

Love this as a Christmas card I have been doing the reds this year and thats not normally me as well, but this aquas and kraft are a beautiful combo might have to case your colours:)
Hope all is well...
Vic

Related Posts with Thumbnails