Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

My TOP 10 for 2011

I follow the adorable Miss Waffle's blog aka Kellie Winnell and she's hosting a..


..so yes, I'm joining in!!
So funny and a little scary going back through my creations this past year. Some I thought were wonderful just aren't that wonderful 12 months later!! lol.

Here's what I've found...


#1
 A little bottle of handmade vanilla room spray.

#2
My favourite Christmas card this year because it isn't RED!!


#3
 Saturated Canary Image that I coloured for my 5yr old's birthday. I've fallen head over heals in love with these cuties! Thanks Krista.


#4
 My 1st bookmark (also inspired by the contagious Kellie!) I love the simplicity of this one!


#5
 My Wee Image card that won me Top 3 at WOCC.



#6
TPS image Fairy Kira. Pretty in pink!


#7

I'm not usually the animal lover on cards but I loved this little cutie from Pollycraft and I surprised myself on how it turned out!


#8
I love the vintage look and another cute Pollycraft image.


#9
I struggle a lot with Male cards but loved the finished look with this TPS image.


#10
Last but not least, a baby card that's extra special as it was given to my new little (tiny in fact) nephew, Mitchell ♥


Phew!! Lucky I only had to find 10.
Thanks Kellie, it was quite funny going back in time!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Keep creating, Kylie ox










5 Interesting Comments Left:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love your Top 10 Kylie ... some gorgeous work there. Have a great start to 2012!

:) Marcia

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Your coloring is so fabulous, Kylie!! I loved looking at your past year creations! Here's to a happy, crafty 2012!!

Kellie said...

I have adored seeing your favourite creations for 2011, absolutely amazing and I say bring on 2012 xo

Marjo said...

Delicious creations, a joy to see them all.

xoxo Marjo

Arabella said...

These are all awesome Kylie! I love your style! Happy New Year!

Arabella

Related Posts with Thumbnails