Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4th Birthday

I wanted to make a cute and bright card for a girl's 4th birthday whose party we are going to this weekend.
I have made this using all Stampin' Up products.
I've used dimensionals underneath the sentiment, the flower and leaves.
Colours used are Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi.


This is the inside of the card. I 'stamped off' before stamping the image on the whisper white.
I also decorated the envelope.
The stamp set is 'In The Spotlight'.


It was so much fun getting back into stamping and finding 'lost' stamp sets ;)
It's so quick and easy to put a card together especially when you find inspiration from other crafters.
This idea came from Tracey Old. Thanks Tracey. She has some wonderful projects on her blog.
I have a project on the go at the moment but it seems to be taking 'FOREVER'. I'm calling it 'crafter's block'. The ideas look great in my head but so hard to get it to work on paper!!
Keep creating, Kylie ox

7 Interesting Comments Left:

Jackie Thomas said...

Well done you. Wow, that did come together quickly. Beautiful work. xo Jackie

Agnes said...

A sweet girls card! and how exciting to be a quest member, congrats! wish you lots of success!!

XX Agnes

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a beautiful card, nice colors

Leonie said...

What a gorgeous, fun bright card! Perfect for a little one :)

Cheryl said...

Love it,so bright and cheery!!! I really love going back to my Stampin'Up! stamps,when I need a quick card!!
xx

stampinfrog said...

This card is perfect for a little 4 yr old girl!Fantastic colors!
Hugs,Connie

Tracey Old said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments you leave on my blog:-) I'm so glad you found some inspiration in my work! Your card is perfect for a girls card! I can't wait to see what you have been working on!
Huggs
Tracey xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails