Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Playing around!

I feel like a stranger in in blog land at the moment and nearly forgot how to type up a post!! lol.

My crazy life here is only getting crazier. You think you have it all under control and then 'BAM'. Such is life ey?

I finally got copic to paper last week and had some 'chill' time to myself.
I'm head over heels in love with Krista's Saturated Canary digi's. They are too adorable. This little cutie is simply called 'Kite' and a dream to colour up.


I added some cream lace, vintage seam binding, flowers, glimmer mist, liquid pearls and ta dah!! A card completed that I'm actually happy with!
Let's see if I can get another card completed in the next couple of weeks. It looks like I might be buying my Christmas cards this year. Oooops! lol.

Hope you're all well and getting ready for the jolly man in red!

Keep creating, Kylie xo


11 Interesting Comments Left:

Kellie said...

I'm sorry..... Who are you? Hehehe! I am glad you got to have a wee play as this is absolutely AMAZING WOW! xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Wooohooooo Kylie - I know I get to chat to you on FB but I've missed seeing your gorgeous work - WOW this is FABULOSO - looks like the break has made your mojo go into overdrive - LOL.
xXx

Jackie Thomas said...

This is just so you! Simply beautiful. Love you xo

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful ♥ Love your coloring!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Kylie, its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

Love it Kylie!!! Great card!
Hugs, Dena

Vicki's Blog said...

Beautiful Card Kylie I just love it..
Vicki

Arabella said...

This is beautiful Kylie! So glad you have had a chance to do some crafting!

Arabella

Joey said...

Beautiful card Kylie, I love the detail in this. Joey x

Anita said...

Wow, this is beautiful Kylie. (I'm very lonely in the naughty corner so I hope to see you soon lol!)

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Stunning card hun! Love all the details and that glimmer is perfect!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Related Posts with Thumbnails