Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

A little song for you (and eye candy!!)

It's time for a little change here for me.
I've stepped down from my DT commitments for a little while to get my personal life back on track and to spend time with my family.
I thought I'd share my favourite song with you so every time you hear it you might think of me! lol.
I love the song but I think it's the video clip that I can't get enough of! Adam and no shirt, Oh my giddy Aunt!! I've been a fan of Maroon 5 for so many years and have never seen him like this before. Why not??? lol.
Enjoy ladies ;)

I hope I've done this right and it works for you.
I'm also linking this to the blog called "Music Saves My Soul". (Marcea's crafting corner) I hope you like my choice.

Keep creating, Kylie xo

3 Interesting Comments Left:

Cazza said...

Ooooo I absolutely LOVE this song too, good tuuuuune!!
Keep smiling hon x
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Cheryl said...

I didn't care for this song the first time I heard it but now I love it. The video is so fun. Great pick! TFS!

Marcea said...

Still oneof my faves and a deffo pleaser for all the ladies too lol. Hope to see you again this week xxxxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails