Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge

*THIS IS MY 2ND POST TODAY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE 1ST*
I know! 2 in 1 day! Unheard of :)
I wanted to join the Whiff of Joy Challenge this week and play with my new stamp. I didn't realise it ended tomorrow! So I quickly whipped this up tonight.

They had a sketch to follow this week and I think I followed it to a 'T'.
I used a card paper pack from Bec's online store. I coloured the image with my copics and then paper pieced the shopping bags and boots.
Whew! I should be able to sleep tonight as I'm exhausted!
Keep creating, Kylie xo

13 Interesting Comments Left:

Dena said...

Kylie, how striking! Oooooh, she is one adorable stamp! The paper piecing worked perfectly for this and such fabby colors! Great card!
Hugs, Dena

Lori said...

Love you paper piercing, and I have a soft spot for browns, so I love everything about this, has a 70s feel to it, great job!!!!

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Kylie!Love the papers and the paper piecing is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Annemarie en Merit said...

Hello Kylie,

What a lovely card i like the girl with all her shopping bags.And the card below is also very nice.
Is your husband away for a long time and is he far from home?.
It's not nice if he is away from home and its his birthday.

lots of love Annemarie en Merit

LINDA said...

Bautiful card... Love the image and the colors are wonderful.. Great layout.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! love the paper pieced bags and your colouring and details are beautiful! thanks for joining us at the Whiff of Joy challenge! hugs, Jane xxx

Merry said...

Beautiful card. REally like how you paper pieced the bags.

Jackie Thomas said...

Well aren't you a clever chick. this card looks fab. Love the paper piecing. Very cute indeed. xo Jackie

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kylie,
I love this stamp & everything about this is gorgeous. Love the colours & the paper piecing on the bags makes them look really designer & chic. I wonder what she has been buying?!! Those flowers are yummy too. Thank you too, for your kind birthday wishes.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful! love the paper piecing!

Kellie said...

Ooooo Kylie this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colour combo and all your gorgeous added details!
Hugs Kel xx

Kylie said...

Heeeyyyy...!!! I Love your paper pieceing - what a great effect it has on those shopping bags. I love this image too... she is on my "want" list!! Such a beautiful card.

Have a great day,
The 'other' Kylie :D

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

I must say, you have amazing creativity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails