Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Snoesjes

First of all, sorry about the photos. I think the shimmer made it difficult and I took them in poor light. I didn't take them through the day as I was busy crafting with Vicki. Thanks Vicki, I had a great day and yes you are very 'special' ;p
The lovely Annemarie and Merit from Holland sent some lovely images to me. Thanks again girls. They are great to colour. They are called 'Snoesjes' and here is one of them. Annemarie tells me that this one is holding the dutch flower 'Narcissen'. They have orange centres and yellow petals and grow in the Spring.

So I will just have to enter this card into the Spring Challenge set 'By The Cute And Girly'.

This card is going to be sent to a family friend who will be celebrating her 50th birthday next month. Yes, I am prepared!

And I am also hooked on these Joy Fold Cards thanks to the 'other' Kylie! So easy and I love them.


Hope you're all having a great day!


Keep creating, Kylie xo


17 Interesting Comments Left:

Jackie Thomas said...

Very pretty indeed. You've coloured her perfectly. The dp is gorgeous too. Sounds like you and Vic had a fun day together. Jealous much, you bet I am. xo Jackie

Dena said...

I hear ya! It is so hard to take pictures with the shiny papers and glitter.
Your card is soooo pretty though. That cute image is colored to perfection!!! Love it!

Hugs, Dena

pinky said...

Its a gorgeous card, I love your image and how you have showcased her. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G
Pinky

stampinfrog said...

Kylie your joy fold cards are gorgeous!Love the papers and the image is so cute!Perfect for a 50th birthday card!
Hugs,Connie

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kylie,
Totally fabulous! Love the image, I'd heard of Snoesjes before but didn't know what it was. Those DPs are stunning! I think from here on in you can claim the title, Queen of the Gatefold!! I really must do one!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

1LuvnMama said...

Luv this image Kylie! Your joy fold card is amazing! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kylie,

Thanks for your link, I had a look and it's very helpful! Your card is lovely - the image is adorable. We all need more friends like yours! :-)
Sometimes I find if I turn off the flash and rely on existing light then reflective parts of the card give less trouble.

Hugs Lily

Leonie said...

What a gorgeous image! Love your card :)

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely image and super paper choices Kylie!

Annemarie en Merit said...

Hello Kylie,

What a lovely card you made with the "snoesjes"you colored them very beautiful!!!
like the paper and the lay out.

love annemarie en merit

Merry said...

Love that shimmery paper you have used. The image is just the best and your colouring is awesome.

Vicki's Blog said...

Hi
Yes I am very special in ways you yet to see:)
I am sorry Jackie it just wasn't the same without you & I am sure Kylie would agree with me..
Yes back to comment see why I am so special lol
This card is great but another new card design I love how the cards are all so different Kylie I just do the same old thing most of the time..
I am going to enter the Black Red White challenge you sent me I will get to it tomorrow I hope all morning of card making.. If you want to come over and join me feel free, kids are always welcome here:)
going now tea is ready..
Vic

Norma said...

Kylie, beautiful card. Cute image and beautifully coloured. Love your DP's--the one with the shimmers is gorgeous. Terrific job on the joy fold card. Love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Sammi said...

Hi Kylie,
This is so cute!! Love the colours and papers,
Sammi
xxx

Kellie said...

WOOOOW Kylie this is so different but in an amazing and inspirational way! I absolutely LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the joy fold card! Great image! You and the 'other' Kylie sure have fun! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

Kylie said...

Ohhhh! This is cute! I've been eyeing off the Snoesjes for a little while too, but grrr can't get them posted out here from The Netherlands for under 15 euro - ouch!! My Dutch MIL told me that narcissen are daffodils or jonquils! So there you go. Learn something new everyday.

I love your gold papers too.

The "other" Kylie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails