Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #84 'TEENS' by Sheena

Time for another Pollycraft Challenge and this week the talented Sheena has chosen the theme "TEENS"
It seems most of us went with a boys theme this week.
I've used the image "Ethan Rockstar" which you can find here.
I thought he was a great 'Teen' theme and because I have so many male cards to do for this month, it was perfect timing :)

I find it hard to embellish 'male' cards but I just can't go buttons! For those long time followers that know this, NO I have not run out of them yet! LOL.

Out sponsor this week is...


I hope you can join in the fun at Pollycraft Challenges this week.

Keep creating, Kylie xo

7 Interesting Comments Left:

Maria Therese said...

So cool card Kylie!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Kylie.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
I love the papers and colours. Together with the fantastic image thay make a beautiful card for a teenager. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Paula said...

So cool Kylie!! gorgeous colouring!!!
xxxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Great card Kylie. You've matched him perfectly to the dp. xo Jackie

Debbie Pamment said...

Boys cards ARE tough - but with your perfect choice of DPs and layout who need embellishments!
xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails