Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #80-"Special Birthdays" by Emma

It can't possibly be Monday again? Where on earth did my weekend go??
Well it is Monday and that means it's time for another Pollycraft Challenge.This week Emma has asked us to create a "Special Birthday" card. Meaning, 21st, 13th, 50th etc.
I've created a 1st birthday card and just realised as I'm posting this that I didn't put the number 1 on it! Ooops!!
I got this idea from Maria Bell here.
I've used the gorgeous Kiki - "Kiki Cakes"  from the Pollycraft Store.







This is the card opened out completely. I've created a gift holder tag to go in the pocket. 


This is it lifted out so you can see it easier.


 

The papers I've used are from Kaisercraft-English Rose and the plain papers were from my stash.


I'm sending this to my dear friend whose little girl turns the big 1 in the next couple of weeks.




I hope you can play along with us at Pollycraft Challenges. The prize up for this week has been kindly donated by Emma herself from..
This trim is just adorable!!

Paula has also been creating like a mad woman! lol. Go check out all the new images now available. There's also a new kid in town. 'Jerry Kisses'


Keep creating, Kylie xo

6 Interesting Comments Left:

Merry said...

Fantastic card Kylie....such wonderful papers and a terrific fold.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Kylie, love it.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kylie,
Wow what a stunning creation this is. So much work in it. Gorgeous colours, papers and image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Kylie, I love the style.
Hugs Emma x

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS,so beautifully coloured and I just love those papers!!!
xx

Jackie Thomas said...

How did I miss this card? It's absolutley beautiful. Hugs xo Jackie

Related Posts with Thumbnails