Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Blog and join me at Lil Lolita Boutique!

Just dropping in to remind you that my NEW blog, "Charms by Kylie" is now up and running.
(Click on the blinkie in my side bar on the left.)

I would love for you to drop by and leave me your thoughts/comments on what you think of my 'Swarovski bling'. It's all been very daunting as I've never set up a sales blog before so some feedback would be very helpful. Only when you get a moment of course :)
I will be back tomorrow with my card for Lil Lolita Boutique. I'm just loving these new Fashionette Lolitas. Have you got yours yet?? Join us for some fun and for a chance of winning your own Lil Lolita.

Keep creating, Kylie ox

4 Interesting Comments Left:

Sammi said...

Wow! That looks gorgeous! Congrats on your new store and I hope HEAPS of ppl buy your lovely charms!!
Sammi
xxx

Fran said...

Oooohhhh, so much gorgeous-ness, everything looks fabulous and I LOVE those handbag charms!! Gongrats on the new venture, I am sure it will be a huge success!!

Vicki's Blog said...

Good luck I am sure it is not needed you will do well with your charms & you will sell heaps..
Cheers Vic

Debbie Pamment said...

Just let me know when you get the silver ones - LOL. LOVE these though!
xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails