Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's a boy!!

We got to welcome a new addition to the family recently. No, I didn't make the new addition, but I did make the card! lol.
As you can guess, the baby is a boy!
I got to ink up this little cutie called 'Ashton' from the CC Desings,Baby Buds collection available at Tickled Pink Stamps.
Kellie challenged us to use buttons so who was I to argue?? I luuuurve buttons on my cards. The problem is, I NEED more!
I used spellbinder dies to cut around Ashton and also the sentiment. I coloured him with my copics (MY babies hehe)
There is so much exciting news at Tickled Pink Stamps so jump on over and check it all out. You don't want to miss a thing. Have you seen the sneak peeks?? Oooooh.
Keep creating, Kylie ox

9 Interesting Comments Left:

Jackie Thomas said...

This is just too cute for words. Your colouring is fab girl. Love it. xo Jackie

Kellie said...

LOL I always love reading your post you always add in your humour. And the card is gorgeous and I love your colouring! The blues look fabulous and the buttons, who doesn't love buttons? AS long as your not sewing them into their eyes, hehe! YEAH I'm watching Coraline!
Hugs Kel xx

Fran said...

Oh, what a cutie, love that little belly button poking out, it reminds me of my boys, they love to show people their tummies. And their last name is Ashton, freaky huh?!
Do feel free to make some new additions, we need some new bubbies in blog land!

stampinfrog said...

Kylie this card for a new baby boy is sooooo adorable!Love the image and your coloring is stunning!
Your idea to make a birthday book is fantastic!Make sure you post it so I can see it!!!
Hugs,Connie

Merry said...

What a fantastic image.......great card.

Debbie Pamment said...

Tooooo cute!!!
xXx

1LuvnMama said...

What a cute baby boy card Kylie! :) Oh, so cute!

Dena said...

Kylie! what a sweet baby card! I love the border punch (can you believe I don't have it)!!! Of course the buttons look fantastic too!!!
Hugs, Dena

Whimcees said...

Hi Kylie!

This little guy is so cute! Love buttons on cards and keep forgetting to use them! You have inspired me! :<)

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Related Posts with Thumbnails