Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Father's Day Cards




I know, I know. It's been a long time between posts but I am currently doing a few little projects that are surprises for upcoming birthdays. October is an extremely busy birthday month in our family and it seems to be growing with more friends and new little additions. I will show these projects to you all but you'll have to wait until October. In the mean time it's Father's Day this weekend so here are my cards.

This card I made a little while ago with a friend of mine. (waving at ya Nik!) We've used SU Stamp sets 'Lovely as a Tree' & 'Best Yet'. We added some paper piercing, sponging, raised the verse with dimensionals and added some buttons from my stash. A very easy and simple card.

This card I made at Jackie's workshop a few weeks back. We got to play with the new Scallop oval punch and the new stamp set 'Oval All' from the new spring mini catalogue.

I have to make one more Father's Day Card as the Father of my 2 eldest children will be visiting them this weekend but sshhhhh, it's a secret surprise for them.

I hope all the Father's out there have a fantastic Father's day!

Keep creating, Kylie xo

2 Interesting Comments Left:

Jackie Thomas said...

Two very "handsome" cards, even if I do say so myself. xo Jackie

Annette Bowes said...

Love the cards, Lovely as a Tree was my very first set I bought, so versatile, take careX:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails