Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day

Trying to find my mojo and get back into my love of copics and card creating again.
I bought this sweet little bird cage die to help spark some creativeness. (any excuse to buy more crafty goodies right?!)


I had already coloured this gorgeous Magnolia image a little while ago. I actually coloured up 4 as we had a terrible storm and ended up having no power for 3 days. My girls and I sat at the kitchen table colouring together. A moment to treasure :)
It's really hard to try and piece a card together after not being in the groove of it for so long but I had fun playing. Especially when I had a new die to play with!
I sent this to my Mum for Mother's Day and she loved it which is all that matters.

I've entered my creation into a first challenge for a couple of years. Eeeiikkk!! lol
Sentimental Sundays - Mother's Day/Girly

Keep creating, Kylie xx

0 Interesting Comments Left:

Related Posts with Thumbnails