Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Finally!!

Well that's that then!
I've had my Mum visiting from last Thursday and today I took her to the Airport thinking, wow, that went fast!
She had a blast playing with all my goodies at my craft desk but it's so nice to be able to take control of it back again! lol.
I did manage to get this gorgeous Wee image coloured up that I've had sitting staring at me for the last few weeks and then after dropping Mum off at the airport, I took time out for me (therapy!!) and made a card.


I found a great sketch over at WOC by Dena and so followed that. So of course I'm entering my card into the WOC challenge. I've thrown a few WOC flowers on there including the beautiful larger rose buds that I hadn't used as yet.
Such a lovely sketch to use.
The sentiment I used is from Tickled Pink Stamps.

Keep creating, Kylie xo

8 Interesting Comments Left:

Paula said...

So gorgeous Kylie!! glad you are taking some time out for you...

xxx

Anne Kristine said...

Your card is beautiful!!
Lovely details and a great take on the sketch challenge.
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Kylie, love how you've used the flowers on the pretty paper and the little girl is so sweet! Amazing work!

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG girl, this card is soooo beautiful. I love the colours you've used and your flowers are perfect. A truly stunning card.
Love you xo

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love the image and the pretty details.
luv
Debby

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

Awesome card Kylie! You've coloured the image just gorgeously... (is that a word? LOL! :) And I also really like that DP it's so cute!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Sylvia Zet said...

Absolutely wonderful card Kylie. Your colouring is stunning, especially her hair and face look awesome! Love it!

Kim said...

What a gorgeous beauty! Congrats on making Top 3 at WOCC! We were so happy to have you join us!
Hugs~ Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails